I was inspired by my recent viewing of “Sound of Music – Live!” And, yes. I definitely Googled, copied and pasted “auf wiedersehen.”
Ladies and gentledudes, my time in America is drawing to a close. Here is a time line:
- Dec 24: Christmas Eve with the extended family
- Dec 25: Christmas Day with my mom, dad, and brother
- Dec 27: Fly to Atlanta
- Dec 27 – Jan 4: Hang out with Brandy and other friends who are on furlough from PNG
- Jan 5: Begin the flight to Papua New Guinea
I know. I’m freaking out, too. Here’s a loose look at my flight schedule:
- Jan 5: Charlotte – Houston – LAX
- Jan 5 to Jan 7: LAX – Fiji (international date line! I don’t get a Jan 6…)
- Jan 7: Fiji – Solomon Islands – Papua New Guinea
These flights are pretty tight. Please be in prayer for no delays and smooth transitions. Especially my luggage. 🙂
Another thing to be in prayer for is me and my family. Leaving and saying good bye is rough, even when you know you’re supposed to be going.
My Family! – Me. My brother, Zeb. My dad, Mike. And my mom, Becky. I think it’s pretty self explanatory who’s who. I mean, I know Zeb and I look like twins, but come on, y’all. He’s blonde. Get it together.
Welp, that’s all I’ve got. My brain is on over-load mode. I’m even making lists. And doing what they say. Who am I?